Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The elephant tried to be nonchalant, as Neptune cleaned the blood off it's tusks.

The blood removed, Neptune asked, "Elephants can't get STI's can they?" As he stood up the standing lamp.

"Not human ones," The elephant replied, gently resetting the purple couch, lifting it with it's tusks, and nudging it into the center of the room with its forehead. "What are we going to do about the, ah, bodies?" it asked.

"You know, I hadn't thought that far ahead yet." Neptune sighed, "I suppose we could call the police?" he asked.

"How would we explain, ah, me?"

"You are full of tough questions." Neptune poked his hand through the flat screen television, looked at his fingers, wiggled them. "I think. I think, maybe, they wouldn't notice you."

"I'm an elephant!" the elephant said, somewhat offended.

"Right. Have you not seen Fight Club?" Neptune asked.

The elephant sighed. It said, "In that case I probably won't be here in the morning, will I?"

Neptune asked, "Or will I?" and they chuckled.